The FireHotTub is a guaranteed jaw dropper at first sight. It allows you to enjoy a hot bath absolutely anywhere by using natural firewood to heat the water. Enjoy it in your backyard or take it camping in the snow; the possibilities are limitless.
- Fill the tub with water from your garden hose and light a wood fire in the pit. Tub requires a min. of 130 gal. of water to start water circulation and can hold a max. of 220 gal. when full to the top with nobody inside.
- Water is pushed through metal coils surrounding a wire basket where the firewood is housed. The basket can be raised or lowered to adjust the temperature of the water. Keep feeding the fire with wood as desired.
- Includes a heavy duty cover to protect the tub while not in use and to shorten the time it takes for the water to reach desired temperature. Water will take 2-3 hours to heat up to 100′ under normal weather conditions, longer in cold weather.
- Made of high quality acrylic and reinforced with a fiberglass core. Flat feet for increased sturdiness. Four handles built into the sides of the tub allow for easy mobility.
- Extended pipes and stainless steel windscreen panel keep you safe from flames while soaking in the tub. Fun Tip: Grill your favorite food over the hot flames or toast up some warm s’mores for the kids while you wait for the water to heat.