Gathering and eliminating fallen leaves and particles from your solar cover is as simple as 1, 2, 3. At about 3 feet before you finish rolling back your solar cover, place Cover Catch at corner of the swimming pool near the edge of the solar cover. The floating internet will permit you to sweep or hose pipe the collected leaves and particles into the Cover Catch instead of into your pool. Merely fold Cover Capture up and bring to your trash can to clear. Because 1958, Poolmaster has been a leading producer of aftermarket pool and medspa items with a steady dedication to quality, service and reliability. Poolmaster offers items across six various product lines- Backyard and Decor, Inflatables, Drifts, Upkeep, Swim and Dive, and Toys and Games. Poolmaster – We Make Water Fun!
- For removing leaves and particles from solar covers, preventing leaves and particles from falling into the swimming pool
- Position cover catch into location at corner of swimming pool nearest the rolled end of pool cover – sweep or hose debris and leaves into cover catch
- Drifting frame permits easy placement and folds in half for fast tidy up
- Weighted deck plate keeps cover catch in place
- Procedures 43.75-inches x 33.5-inches, approximate size